Broadband provider

Digital Wokan plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 10:14:51 -0700

I don't think criminalizing stupidity is the answer.  We all do stupid
things.  Who's to decide which decisions are stupid and which are
criminally stupid?  (Now making a stupid decision and not admitting it
to the investors might qualify to a regulatory board.)
If they want some really bad CEO for the name, great.  Hire them.  Put
them in the f**king mail room and let everyone know you've got Mr. Blah
of AT&T/Enron/Microsoft/Colgate-Palmolive fame working for you.  But
don't let these people into places where they can direct the company
until they work their way back up.  They obviously missed a lesson the
last time (if they even had to work their way up, nepotism and the good
ol' buddy network are alive and well).