Broadband provider

Gilbert T. Gutierrez, Jr. plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 09:06:42 -0700

I would second John's motion that XO is on shaky ground.  There are other
large fish like AT&T, MCI WorldComm, Sprint, and Time Warner that you could
also consider.  In the end though, Qwest owns the copper in Phoenix and
thus Qwest will be involved.  The company I represent uses Time Warner here
in Phoenix, AZ and Level3 in Arlington, TX and have had good service with
both.  Additionally, we have had our ups and downs with Qwest, but they are
getting better.

The last option to consider would be a smaller ISP.  Many times you can get
a lower price from them and more personalized service.

There are a lot of fish in the sea and what may taste good to one sailor,
doesn't to the next.

Gilbert T. Gutierrez, Jr.
Operations Manager
Phoenix Internet