Equipment or assistance

Kimi A. Adams plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 08:17:55 -0700

--=======51B1C0F=======

I have posted this in the past but I still haven't been able to locate the
proper equipment to solve my current dilemma.  I have an IBM Ultrastar hard
drive for SCSI 3 raid controller card.  It comes from an IBM ISP2150G
server.  I need to somehow check to see if the boot sector or MBR needs
repairing.  The server it came from won't recognize it and the admin
(previously worked here) was changing things on that server when it either
rebooted, simply wouldn't work or somehow got changed to not work.  Any
help with this is much appreciated as it would give me 18 Gigs more of HD
space for hosting, etc.  I have attempted to purchase either a cable or
adapter that would allow any other server to recognize it, which hasn't worked.

Please call me or email me with help.

Kimi Adams
Unity Wave
602-375-5363