plug-politics? (was: Re: Social Security)

Jeff Boles plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 11:11:05 -0700

Any of you folks frequent any of the San Diego kernel-panic.org lists?  In
addition to about 6 topic specific lists, they have a 'kooler' list out
there, that seems to do them quite a bit of good for off-topic content.