plug-politics? (was: Re: Social Security)

Bob George plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 21:25:48 -0700

"Gontran" <gontran@gontran.net> wrote:

> Once again I would humbly suggest/request a plug-politics list.
Perhaps
> with no archive.  Such a place where free discussion would not
be
> hampered by considerations of retribution, professional or
otherwise.  A
> place to safely enjoy the opinions and perspectives of our
peers in the
> valley and beyond!

I've got no stake (nor interest) in ANY online political
discussion. My only intent was to give a "heads-up" that
addresses used by those on this list for Linux-related
discussions seem to be making their way into places we'd rather
they didn't. Hardly news, but it appears as if the originator(s)
are participants. A hint that it's not welcome might be in order.

If there are those who want to discuss politics, I'm all for
another list. Just please, don't drag me into it!

- Bob