Social Sercurity

Richard L. Proctor plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 18:45:08 -0700

On Saturday 16 February 2002 03:30 pm, you wrote:

> I object to this as entirely off topic and worthless. It has absolutely
> nothing to do with plug, open source, linux or anything that might even
> be remotely defined as on topic. It's absolutely clear that discussion
> of politics, abortion or religion will never come to any conclusion,
> will not change others opinions and will detract from the topic at hand.
>
> I would choose to argue many of the points on this topic - but not here
> - not now.
>
> Craig

Craig,

Hang on to your panties please,...so as not to get wedgy.  As I stated my
mailer is messed up.  I should not of done this in windows,  but since I did
It went out to every one on my list by accident.  That's what I get.  But I
would appreciate if you people would skip the flame bullshit and go on with
your lives.

And I would not call this worthless unless you have plenty of bucks to afford
this.  Who knows maybe he does.  lmao.