Social Sercurity

Bob George plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 16:29:57 -0700

"Craig White" <craigwhite@azapple.com> wrote:

> [...]
> I object to this as entirely off topic and worthless. It has
absolutely
> nothing to do with plug, open source, linux or anything that
might even
> be remotely defined as on topic. It's absolutely clear that
discussion
> of politics, abortion or religion will never come to any
conclusion,
> will not change others opinions and will detract from the topic
at hand.

Agreed 100%.

> I would choose to argue many of the points on this topic - but
not here
> - not now.

I'm afraid it's gotten worse. I just received the following on my
old personal account address:

--- snip here --- snip here ---
Hi,

Richard, Dick, Rich or Rick, whatever you may know him as has
indicated
that
you may be interested in joining in on the fun and stimulating
interaction
at AZ Central, Arizona's Home Page.

http://www.azcentral.com/

In paticular the Message Boards

http://messageboards.azcentral.com/WebX?azc-13@164.CqZGaM8Ucj2%5E
0@.ee6b280/

and my personal favorite, the Political Message Boards

http://messageboards.azcentral.com/WebX?azc-14@76.84QVaeSlns9^0@.
ee6b2d6

But no matter what your interests are please consider
participating in
this
great resource.

--- snip here --- snip here ---

So, in addition to selling equipment with dubious licensing of
software, "someone" has seen fit to add at least some of us to a
list promoting AZ Central. What the hell is going on? Is anyone
getting this nonsense? Richard, is this something you're
intentionally doing?

- Bob