OT, a little Humor

Tom Achtenberg plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 21:08:13 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_004C_01C1B59B.B6EBA760

Let's see if I understand how the world works lately... If a man cuts =
his
finger off while slicing salami at work, he blames the restaurant.  >If =
you
smoke three packs a day for 40 years and die of lung cancer, your family
blames the tobacco company.  >If your neighbor crashes into a tree while
driving home drunk, he blames the bartender.  >If your grandchildren are
brats without manners, you blame television. If your friend is shot by a
deranged madman, you blame the gun manufacturer. And if a crazed person
breaks into the cockpit and tries to kill the pilot at 35,000 feet, and =
the
passengers kill him instead, the mother of the deceased blames the =
airline.
I must have lived too long to understand the world as it is anymore.  =
So, if
I die while my old, wrinkled butt is parked in front of this computer, I
want you to blame Bill Gates...okay?
--------------------------------=20

Tom Achtenberg

Over 30,000 children die EVERY DAY from hunger related causes.=20
Visit http://www.ybnormal.org to find out how YOU can help=20

Registered Linux User #242974 (See http://counter.li.org)
Visit my home page at http://achtenberg.com

------=_NextPart_000_004C_01C1B59B.B6EBA760

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>Let's see if I understand how the world works lately... If a man =
cuts=20
his<BR>finger off while slicing salami at work, he blames the =
restaurant.&nbsp;=20
&gt;If you<BR>smoke three packs a day for 40 years and die of lung =
cancer, your=20
family<BR>blames the tobacco company.&nbsp; &gt;If your neighbor crashes =
into a=20
tree while<BR>driving home drunk, he blames the bartender.&nbsp; &gt;If =
your=20
grandchildren are<BR>brats without manners, you blame television. If =
your friend=20
is shot by a<BR>deranged madman, you blame the gun manufacturer. And if =
a crazed=20
person<BR>breaks into the cockpit and tries to kill the pilot at 35,000 =
feet,=20
and the<BR>passengers kill him instead, the mother of the deceased =
blames the=20
airline.<BR>I must have lived too long to understand the world as it is=20
anymore.&nbsp; So, if<BR>I die while my old, wrinkled butt is parked in =
front of=20
this computer, I<BR>want you to blame Bill=20
Gates...okay?<BR>-------------------------------- </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DVerdana size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DVerdana size=3D2>Tom Achtenberg</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DVerdana size=3D2>Over 30,000 children die EVERY DAY =
from hunger=20
related causes. <BR>Visit <A=20
href=3D"http://www.ybnormal.org">http://www.ybnormal.org</A> to find out =
how YOU=20
can help </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DVerdana size=3D2>Registered Linux User #242974 (See <A =

href=3D"http://counter.li.org">http://counter.li.org</A>)<BR>Visit my =
home page at=20
<A=20
href=3D"http://achtenberg.com">http://achtenberg.com</A><BR></FONT></DIV>=