I know this can be done: IMAP, Procmail, SquirrelMail

Anthony Hologounis plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 17:07:06 -0700

Mozilla is almost there..but Evolution seems to be the winner, it shows new
mail properly, which is what I want. Kmail is unsatisfactory for IMAP.

I need to fire up a windows client and try outlook and eudora.

Thanks....

Anthony