Ok I feel dumb

Tom Achtenberg plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 06:19:58 -0700

If you are concerned about that all you need to do is turn off the preview
pane.  It doesn't hurt to keep your anti virus software up to date.  NC and
the open source programs are just as susceptible as OE but lack the market
penetration to make them a worth while target. (For most but not all the
hackers.)

BW I have never had a virus reach my machine.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kevin Brown" <kevin_brown@qwest.net>
To: <plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us>
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2002 10:55 PM
Subject: Re: Ok I feel dumb

NC has all the features I need (basic filtering and cross platform
functionality) and lacks one Major one that I don't want, e.g. VIRUSES.  I
don't
care what features OE or Outlook have, I will never use a product that is so
vulnerable without my having to do anything but download my mail (stupid
preview
pane viruses).