Ok I feel dumb

Kevin Brown plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 22:55:52 -0700

NC has all the features I need (basic filtering and cross platform
functionality) and lacks one Major one that I don't want, e.g. VIRUSES.  I don't
care what features OE or Outlook have, I will never use a product that is so
vulnerable without my having to do anything but download my mail (stupid preview
pane viruses).