Evolution question

Blake Barnett plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
11 Feb 2002 09:07:49 -0700

I think the behavior you described is the default behaviour.  I have 3
accounts and all of them reply with the correct address.

Are you filtering mail from multiple accounts into 1 folder?  Perhaps it
strips the "to:" portion of the header....  nope, I don't see anything
like that.. anyway.  "Works for me!".