Evolution question

Craig White plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
09 Feb 2002 22:31:46 -0700

On Sat, 2002-02-09 at 13:21, Tom Achtenberg wrote:
> Is there a setting in Evolution so that when I reply to a message it
> will default the "from" address to the same account that received the
> message I'm replying to?  Outlook Express does this and I find it very
> useful as I someetimes forget to change it when  post to a lisdt like
> this.
-----
Hmmm - you got me curious so I set up another imap account at a remote
server and just checked it out - it worked exactly the right way...the
reply from was the account that the mail was sent to - I would be
disappointed if it weren't.

I also set it up as a pop3 account and it still worked properly.

Craig