okay how do I get my mail???

Carl Parrish plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
09 Feb 2002 09:50:55 -0700

Thanks Victor for your reply,
However so far its not working. I can ping both mail and
netmail.home.com but I get "could not connect to mail". (oh well back to
cox tech support). BTW mozilla (my *real* mail tool) has multiple
personalities <g>. So many people asked for it that I was suprised at
the backlash we got from Netscape 4.x users who _liked_ the profile
method. Oh well can't please everyone.

Carl P.