linux install

Kevin Brown plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 05 Feb 2002 21:05:01 -0700

If you have cd recording software (Roxio EZ CD creator, Nero, etc...) you should
be able to make an ISO image of the Linux CDs and place them on the Hard drive,
then during install point the installer to that partition/folder.  Or if you
have the bandwidth and don't have the software, go to www.linuxiso.org and
download the distro to the drive.