ioctl errors/hp cd-rw drive

Technomage plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 3 Feb 2002 00:07:26 -0700

question, do you have it setup through ide-scsi (the module used in the
append= line)?

I have an hp drive here (hp cd-r 8000+) and according to HP, its not
supported in linux (and yet I have it working for all except DAO mode).

it works ok, but I'd like to find a cd-rw that supports writing of cdda and
vcd formats.

Technomage