Killing X server using ctrl-alt-bksp screws up eth0???

Craig White plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 2 Feb 2002 23:56:37 -0700

-----
1 - I don't recall her saying that it was a Netgear card at all
2 - I have definitely used the DE4x5 (so did someone else on this
list based upon my suggestion) on tulip chipsets - and many of the
cards also emulate the NE2000 and if the emulation is in the card, it
will work.

I wish that you had simply stated that you didn't think my suggestion
would work instead of making the insinuation that I was incapable of
seeing the obvious. I don't like your remarks, I didn't like the tone
and I think you are lacking tact and class. Yes, there are many times
that I have been wrong and I am likely to be wrong about a great many
things in the future but that should never be cause for you to be so
antagonistic.

Craig