No more bendin over to uncle Bill for me!

Craig White plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
21 Dec 2002 21:12:18 -0700

On Sat, 2002-12-21 at 20:32, Derek Neighbors wrote:
> I always say 'use what your friends use' or whatever you will get the most
> support for.  (personally I would say stay away from Lindows for political
> reasons, but if thats who you feel will best support you go for it)
> Generally this list has a good share of Debian, Red Hat and Mandrake users
> along with Slackware, Gentoo and other...
>
> Evolution is pretty similar to Outlook Express....

---------
Actually, I think it's more of a feature mirror to Outlook - Outlook
Express is mail/newsreader only. Outlook has the
task/contacts/mail/calendar/summary features + a journal which Evolution
doesn't have and of course, the interaction to the palm devices (albeit,
depending upon the version of palm you buy, may require a purchase of
Intellisync to use with Outlook)

Craig