No more bendin over to uncle Bill for me!

Derek Neighbors plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 21 Dec 2002 20:32:31 -0700 (MST)

I always say 'use what your friends use' or whatever you will get the most
support for.  (personally I would say stay away from Lindows for political
reasons, but if thats who you feel will best support you go for it)
Generally this list has a good share of Debian, Red Hat and Mandrake users
along with Slackware, Gentoo and other...

Evolution is pretty similar to Outlook Express....

BTW: PLUG should create a windows to linux software mapping list or at
least try to adopt someone elses....

-Derek