NIC driver install

cliff rogers plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 21 Dec 2002 09:24:50 -0800

The 2 cards are D-link DFE-530TX+ and they are on the Linux approved
hardware list. On the Redhat.com hardware support site it says that the
driver is on the install disk. I don't know if it is on the Clarkconnect
disk or not though. Anyway I found the driver on the D-link site and D/L'd
it, put it on a floppy, and copied it into my root directory on the Linux
box. What I am trying to do now is to copy that driver into the proper file
or directory so that I can use it. If some one can give me some steps to
follow or point me to a How-to on the web I can follow it. Thanks again,
Cliff