one question before switchover

Michelle Lowman plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
27 Aug 2002 12:23:12 -0700

I'm running RH7.3 on an older PII Compaq Deskpro, and for the most part,
it is still faster than Win2K was on a newer machine (PIII). The only
thing that seems a little slow is OpenOffice, and it's still faster and
much more crash-proof than MS Office 2000 (especially Word). I don't
know about games because I never have time to play any. :(