Redmond Auto (was type size on console...)

Dennis Kibbe plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 21:06:06 -0700

On Thursday 22 August 2002 11:37 am, you wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Aug 2002, Kyle Faber wrote:
> > > Is there an easier way? Trial and error with unknown
> > > fonts seems about as intelligent as changing your oil
> > > through the dipstick hole.
> >
> > How else would you change your oil?  Are you saying there is some other
> > hole to put the oil in?
>
> Yes, usually you open the cap on your engine to add oil, and not through
> the dipstick hole.

When I bought mine I was told by Redmond that I wasn't allowed to change my
own oil and that I should return the car to them to have it done for me.

I wasn't allowed to watch the oil being changed either nor inspect the
service area. The customer waiting area being windowless.

When the car was returned and I paid Bill, I noticed that the hood was welded
shut with a stern warning against tampering attached to the windshield.

It used to be that I only needed to change oil every 6 months. Now they tell
me that I must bring the car in every 30 days or it will cost me more.

I'd sell the car but my license won't permit that.

Dennis Kibbe