Redmond Auto (was type size on console...)

David A. Sinck plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 12:10:12 -0700

\_ SMTP quoth Kyle Faber on 8/22/2002 11:06 as having spake thusly:
\_
\_
\_ > Is there an easier way? Trial and error with unknown
\_ > fonts seems about as intelligent as changing your oil
\_ > through the dipstick hole.

This was a great metaphor, thanks!

\_ How else would you change your oil?  Are you saying there is some other hole
\_ to put the oil in?

You mean that's not a straw to suck it out?  Man.  That would explain
why the 10m oil change people can get it done that fast and why I have
cancer of the mouth.

\_ While we're on the subject, the salesman at Redmond Auto told me
\_ that, in order to assure proper performance, I should rebuild the
\_ engine everytime I change my oil.  Does anyone else have any
\_ experience with this?  Also how can I stop my car from stalling
\_ everytime I change radio stations?

Ah, The AM-stall problem.  Just use FM.  :-)

\_ Thanks for any help anyone can give me!
\_ Kyle Faber
\_ EMRInternet.com
\_
\_ (PS in case no one noticed, I am kidding.

Ditto.

\_ But, my car is the only thing I own that still has Windows =)

How do you keep your dwelling cool enough for computers?  Or do you
just have doors?  :-)

David