Redmond Auto (was type size on console...)

Kyle Faber plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 11:06:28 -0700

> Is there an easier way? Trial and error with unknown
> fonts seems about as intelligent as changing your oil
> through the dipstick hole.

How else would you change your oil?  Are you saying there is some other hole
to put the oil in?

While we're on the subject, the salesman at Redmond Auto told me that, in
order to assure proper performance, I should rebuild the engine everytime I
change my oil.  Does anyone else have any experience with this?  Also how can
I stop my car from stalling everytime I change radio stations?

Thanks for any help anyone can give me!
Kyle Faber
EMRInternet.com

(PS in case no one noticed, I am kidding.  But, my car is the only thing I own
that still has Windows =)