Lexmark printer problem . . . still

Lee Einer plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 17:28:25 -0700

Hi, Michelle-

I had a Lexmark when I first started running Linux, and could not get
the thing to run. Finally concluded that it was the printer equivalent
of a winmodem, went out and bought a HPdeskjet which ran beautifully
(and still does, several years later). Lexmark has made available a
couple of Linux drivers for the Z23, which are available for download on
their webpage. They are listed as working with RH 7.1 and 7.2. Maybe
these are what you need?

Lee Einer