Lexmark printer problem . . . still

Michelle Lowman plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
21 Aug 2002 13:52:38 -0700

I asked about this a while back, but I'm still having the same problem.
Does anyone have any experience getting a Lexmark Z23 to work with
RH7.3? It's a USB printer, and I've tried set it up with printconf-gui,
with Webmin, and even with the Lexmark Foomatic Kit. With the first two,
I get blank pages (both with ASCII and PostScript test pages -- I'm
getting desperate), and I can't even get the Foomatic Kit to install.

By the way, I did get Debian installed on my laptop, but X isn't working
yet, and I don't have time to mess with it right now. :(