Transparent PNG Image

Lee Einer plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 16:30:55 -0700

Hi, Vic-

You should be able to do this by opening the file with the GIMP,
right-clicking on the image, selecting "layers", then "layers, channels
and path." This will open up a dialog box with a sliding bar marked
"opacity" which will allow you to shift the image from opaque to
transparent or anything in-between.

Lee Einer