Can we help a Phoenix school convert to Linux?

Jim plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 17 Aug 2002 10:03:46 -0700

Do it under the auspices of AZOTO - it is the NPO that PLUG formed as a
"commercial" entity.  AZOTO welcomes projects and volunteers from PLUG and it
can serve to get both organizations good publicity.  I am hoping this thing
gets past the "talking" stage.