motherboard for building

Joel Dudley plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 09:54:01 -0700

--Boundary_(ID_IRj/EWQTr/zdbbu/FPW6WQ)

I would like to second Dennis' suggestion of www.mwave.com I have been
buying hardware from them for approximately 5 years and I have never had a
problem with them. They have good prices, fast shipping, good customer
service, and they always seem to have the latest MoBo's. Hit
www.anandtech.com and www.tomshardware.com before you buy however. Even
though companies like ASUS and ABIT consistently put out good boards, they
sometimes let mediocre board slip out the door.

Joel Dudley
Faculty Research Associate
Arizona State University
Kumar Laboratory of Evolutionary Functional Genomics
http://lsweb.la.asu.edu/skumar/

-----Original Message-----
From: Dennis Kibbe [mailto:PLUG@sahuaro.us]
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2002 8:29 PM
To: plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Subject: Re: motherboard for building

Anthony has good advice.

I've bought $1,000s of dollars worth of components from both www.mwave.com
and www.directron without any problems. www.myaopen is good, too. Fast
shipping, too! You'll have it in 3 days or less without paying extra.

Need a case? In-Win is one of the best, IMO. Quality contruction and a quiet

power supply.

Dennis Kibbe

--Boundary_(ID_IRj/EWQTr/zdbbu/FPW6WQ)

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2655.35">
<TITLE>RE: motherboard for building</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I would like to second Dennis' suggestion of =
www.mwave.com I have been buying hardware from them for approximately 5 =
years and I have never had a problem with them. They have good prices, =
fast shipping, good customer service, and they always seem to have the =
latest MoBo's. Hit www.anandtech.com and www.tomshardware.com before =
you buy however. Even though companies like ASUS and ABIT consistently =
put out good boards, they sometimes let mediocre board slip out the =
door.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Joel Dudley</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Faculty Research Associate</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Arizona State University</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Kumar Laboratory of Evolutionary Functional =
Genomics</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2><A HREF=3D"http://lsweb.la.asu.edu/skumar/" =
TARGET=3D"_blank">http://lsweb.la.asu.edu/skumar/</A></FONT>
</P>
<BR>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>From: Dennis Kibbe [<A =
HREF=3D"mailto:PLUG@sahuaro.us">mailto:PLUG@sahuaro.us</A>]</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2002 8:29 PM</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>To: plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Subject: Re: motherboard for building</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Anthony has good advice.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I've bought $1,000s of dollars worth of components =
from both www.mwave.com </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>and www.directron without any problems. www.myaopen =
is good, too. Fast </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>shipping, too! You'll have it in 3 days or less =
without paying extra.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Need a case? In-Win is one of the best, IMO. Quality =
contruction and a quiet </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>power supply.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Dennis Kibbe</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT =
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>See <A =
HREF=3D"http://PLUG.phoenix.az.us/navigator-mail.shtml" =
TARGET=3D"_blank">http://PLUG.phoenix.az.us/navigator-mail.shtml</A> if =
your mail doesn't post to the list quickly and you use Netscape to =
write mail.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>PLUG-discuss mailing list&nbsp; -&nbsp; =
PLUG-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2><A =
HREF=3D"http://lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us/mailman/listinfo/plug-discuss" =