marketing for install fest, A little OT

D Uhlman plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 03:04:43 -0700

I was wondering what the marketing plan.strategy is for IF2, such as where
the press release is going? is there any other marketing? What methods are
being used to get people who don't attend plug meetings or know people who
attend plug meetings, etc?

I would be happy to contribute the layout/GD for a nice flyer or brochure if
there might be means to have it printed. This assumes that 1) it wouldn't
have to be ready until sep 1 or so 2) someone can donate resources to pay
for printing or can print themselves (4 color, glossy or similar, this might
be me or 50km depending on circumstances) 3) we have something to do with
the specified marketing materials.

What does everyone else have to say about this?

If there is already a better forum for this or if my questions are already
being handled by a more appropriate resource I apologize. Please feel free
to point me to the right place.

Sincerely,
David Uhlman
CTO 50km Inc.