Survey: interest in subcontract development

D Uhlman plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 18:03:19 -0700

You can also see
http://pluglist.macrosift.com/pipermail/plug-discuss/2002-July/028362.html
in the plug archives as there seems to be a lot of interest in forming some
sort of local alliance. I am interested in this as a means of expanding the
amount of local business my company does. (I am personally interested in
projects as well)

Also if you see my message earlier today in runs in a similar vein.

I intend to sample the interest and perhaps put together a meeting of linux
professionals to see what we can drum up.

Sincerely,
David Uhlman
CTO 50km Inc.
office(877-571-7679)