motherboard for building

Brian Hendricks plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 19:38:20 -0700

First I would not buy a motherboard from Fry's - they have been know to
sell "seconds" I'd try P.C. Club they have good prices and treat people
right. you can find their locations @ www.pcclub.com

J wrote:

>I was standing at Fry's looking at the wall of motherboards and wondering
>which ones you guys consider useable for building a new box.
>
>If you have and information about good places on the web or locally to get
>hardware please mention it. And if you like something not found at Fry's I
>would like to know that too.  it's just that the place is here in the valley.
>
>Thanks
>
>Roger

Brian
WebMaster: http://www.firearms-for-us.com

America, where freedom* reigns.

*Freedom subject to change depending on jurisdiction and availability.
Some freedoms may not be available due to local political expedience
or prevailing political correctness. Please check Federal, State, County,
City, or any other special district for applicable laws governing the extents
of freedoms prior to purchase.

"Those that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin, (1759)

(Scanned for viruses by NAV 2002)