Windows Media Player DRM is now.

Robert Bushman plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 08:52:46 -0700 (MST)

According to Microsoft's lead product manager of Windows Digital Media:

"There is still a way to get these licenses back and it is pretty easy
using our Personal License Migration Service (PLMS), [which] was designed
to address the exact situation you outline."

Well isn't that just swell of Microsoft that they
haven't made it impossible yet, and it's "pretty
easy". Lovely.

Do you still trust them with your mission critical
data? How long till they start encrypting the standard
Microsoft Office formats to prevent "accidental
corruption by rogue software" - like Sun StarOffice.

Get out now while you still can. I will help you.