Broken HELO for PLUG

Brian Cluff plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
13 Aug 2002 17:50:38 -0700

No need to change anything.  The pluglist was suffering from a botched
upgrade.
It appeared to be functional after the upgrade... I sent and recieved
messages though it.... then it stopped working shortly afterwards.
Oh well, all is good now.
It was actually a good thing that the list didn't work for a bit.  The
reason for the upgrade was to get rid of that security hole, and I had
accidentally (due to gnu's outdated mirror) put one revision too old on
the system.

Brian Cluff