Can we help a Phoenix school convert to Linux?

charlie bullen plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 12:45:21 +0000

I would be real interested in working on this. At bear minimun he should be
invited to the Install fest. I will volunteer to track him down if there is
no objection

Charlie Bullen