Can we help a Phoenix school convert to Linux?

Matt Alexander plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 12:06:18 -0700 (PDT)

I just read a CNet article that mentioned Donovan Walker as a head of a
Phoenix school's computer systems.  He's interested in migrating from
Windows to Linux.  Anyone know him?

http://news.com.com/2100-1001-949276.html

Here's the relevant paragraph:

 Donovan Walker, the head of a Phoenix school's computer systems, is one
 person who finds the price of Linux appealing. "I inherited a Windows
 server-client base from the people before me. As money is tight here, and
 we've been directed to achieve a 1-to-5 computer-student ratio, it's time
 for me to start looking for solutions that cost less," he said.