Free web address/port fowarding

Kurt Granroth plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 23:56:22 -0700

Hmm.. I don't think iptables will help since it will never get the request
in the first place if Cox is blocking port 80.

I use EasyDNS for my DNS services and I asked this very question a few
months back.  It seems that they do have such a service.  Since DNS info
doesn't have any notion of ports, the way it works is that your domain
would point to their own servers and it would redirect it to wherever you
wanted.  I don't think they do the same for SMTP, though.