intro classes?

Derek Neighbors plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 10:06:22 -0500 (CDT)

I agree with both Brian and Hans. :)

It appears there will not be direct training on the kernel (and much of
the software runs on more than GNU/Linux) so making it Linux training
probably isnt right answer.  Certainly more applications will be covered
than GNU Project applications (or applications using the GNU GPL/ GNU
LGPL) so calling it GNU something probably makes limited sense.

However, I think (or at least hope) that we will only be training on Free
Software.  Perhaps having something that has Free Software in the name is
the best.  (Im bad at acronymns so I shouldnt even attempt), but its just
too tempting not too. :)

ENUF - Educating New Users of Freesoftware

Has windows pushed you to the point where you have had ENUF?

-Derek