intro classes?

Michelle Lowman plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 22:55:09 -0700

NUTFLOS?  Eeeeeoowww.

-----Original Message-----
From: plug-discuss-admin@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
[mailto:plug-discuss-admin@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us]On Behalf Of Brian
Cluff
Sent: Monday, August 05, 2002 7:53 PM
To: plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Subject: Re: intro classes?

It was either lost or:
Linux Users Newbie Group (LUNG)
New User Training For Linux OS (NUTFLOS)
Fountain Of Linux Knowledge (FOLK)
New To Linux Users Group (NTLUG) maybe this one would draw in some
	windows people
Basic Instruction For Linux Users

Oh wait.. I just thought of a really good one and its recursive in a
really cool way.
Help Educate Linux People (HELP)
I think that I like that one even better than Linux OS Training (LOST)

Ive been purposly leaving anything that has GNU in it off my list since
won't be teaching just GNU software.  The trainging would be very lame
and boreing if we did just stick to GNU, and we don't want to give
anyone the impression that is what we are doing even if we do cover free
software other than GNU.

Brian Cluff