Free Software for m$

Mon, 5 Aug 2002 12:13:25 -0700 (MST)

Am 05. Aug, 2002 schwätzte Michelle Lowman so:

> Add Scribus to the list for page layout (Pagemaker/Quark alternative). It's
> not full-featured yet, but it does work pretty well for the basics. (Print
> layout people probably won't accept OpenOffice as a true alternative, even
> though it can also do page layout.)

Does it work on winders? The home page says "ScribuS Desktop Publishing for
Linux", so I'd think not. It's QT, though, so maybe it does.

http://web2.altmuehlnet.de/fschmid/

altmuehlnet == alt.rubbish.net or old.rubbish.net :)

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/
#  Two roads diverged in a wood, and I --