Contact Mgmt/Sales Force Automation.

Trent Shipley plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 20:34:53 -0700

Does anyone know of liberated-and-gratis contact management or sales-force
automation packages out there for Linux?  (Ideally they would use Postgresql
or MySQL for record management.)

Before getting laid off (as a volunteer) from my last real job, I was a junior
sales geek  (<-- long sad story).  I developed a schema in Access to help
manage my telephone and other contacts.

Now I want to develop a similar schema and keep it in Postgres.  However,
before going to the trouble, I though it prudent to see if this wheel is
already invented.

PS.

If not invented, what features do you think the database schema should be
designed to support?