Linux on 'older' IBM Thinkpads

Alpha Zenon Sanchez plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 15:51:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Everyone -

Any good sites or resources on the internet for
drivers for IBM Thinkpad 390 Laptops?  I looked on
IBM's website and found only drivers for M$.

I'm getting ready for IF2, and would like some
drivers downloaded on a CD ROM for the event.

Although...If anyone who comes to Bandersnatch for the
next PLUG metting can help with my laptop would be
cool.

The notebook is a 233MHZ with 64MB of RAM.  Any
Distros recommended? For this older type of processor?
 I'm leaning towards Mandrake, but if another one is
better, please let me know.

=====
Thanks,
Alpha Zenon Sanchez