Best place to download RH

Carl Parrish plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
30 Apr 2002 00:51:08 -0700

Thanks Lynn,
It didn't work with my disk to, Or rather it did work by telling my that
all my copies of disk two are off. (I'm getting an input / output
error). Just to make sure I was doing it right I did a md5sum of disk
one and got the correct responce. So I'm downloading a disk two right
now. Again thanks.

Carl P.