Linux for small business

KevinO plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 28 Apr 2002 16:00:25 -0700

So you read one sentence. And then give us five on 'your interpretation' ?

You really don't have a clue.

This IS a public forum, and people are encouraged to contribute. It does help,
however, if a person knows something about which they write.

This IS NOT a forum to bash free software, open source, or any software for
that matter, nor to debate our rights to participate.

We are here to participate. If you are not, please go away.

--
Kevin O'Connor

  "People will be free to devote themselves to activities that are fun ...

The GNU Manifesto - Copyright (C) 1985, 1993 Free Software Foundation, Inc.