Connecting to/from Desqview/X

foodog plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 07:49:09 -0700

> "Patrick Hustis" <phustis@teltrax.com> wrote:
>
> Sorry for the OT post, but I'm hoping someone here might know this, or
> have
> experience with Desqview/X:

OMG... I've fallen through a time warp <looking nervously over shoulder
for Rod Serling>

I may have a copy of DV/X in the tape vault at work.  If so, it'll have
docs.  Um, you got an IP stack on that box?  That brought back a bunch
of unpleasant memories: packet drivers, NDIS shims, ODIpkt and the
mysterious vanishing RAMdisk...

I'll check for docs at work today :-)

Steve
"now where did I leave my spectacles? Dang it."