Job openings

Jeff plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 18:24:08 -0700

Well, as a graphic designer, I can only tell you how the environment is in
product development -- product development consists of graphic designers,
course designers, and audio talent.

It's a really cool place to work, everyone is really cool to deal with. Most
of the people I work with directly are all my personal friends.

We've been a privately owned e-Learning company for about 4 years.

We design, and create online courses, or live (on the web) classes are
available too. The courses are all listed on the website but basically all
of the CompTIA courses, Microsoft courses, and Cisco courses for
certifications, uhm... Java, Oracle, MS SQL.... anyways, you get the point.

But there've been so many resumes coming in they need you to apply via the
website.

Here's the link:

http://www.knowledgenet.com/corporateinformation/jobopportunities/index.jsp