New Openings

Jeff plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 09:41:26 -0700

Yesterday I posted some positions that were opening up at KnowledgeNet. I
missed an important part of the original email they sent me. They would like
you to apply via their website. Here's the list again, and the link. Please
put my name as the referral to the position when you apply.

Thanks,
 Jeff Barker

http://www.knowledgenet.com/corporateinformation/jobopportunities/index.jsp