Gentoo rocks -> Debian vs. Gentoo

jtannenba plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 10:06:39 -0700 (PDT)

Ok,
Now for an easy one....you have xxxx.deb packages in
a directory.  What is the correct can you get dpkg
to go right to the directory, or what is the correct
path syntax to get apt-get to see it?  I tried doing
this without going to 'testing' to get the new cups
software...I had so much trouble and got tired of
going
back and forth to the man pages, I just did and
upgrade
to 'testing'.

Joe

=====