PLUG-discuss digest,

Chuck Collins plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 20 Apr 2002 21:06:30 -0700

Hi, I am looking for some one interested in  used SGI equipment. I am located in the Metro Center area and prefer not to ship. Items
include R10000 Indigo 2 Impact running Irix 6.5.14 , 384MB memory, with 18 gig HD on sled, 4 gig HD on sled, CDROM on sled, CD burner scsi,
4 floppy scsi, GDM20D11 monitor, R 4400 Challenge S server, two Vault array boxes, one with 8,  4 Gig HD, the other with 4, 4 Gig HD, these
have cables with them also. I have a couple Indys also. I have other software of interest loaded, I have media back to Irix 6.5.0 also. I
have some spare bits to include also. These units have mipps processors and can't use Linux programs. These items are up and running for
inspection.
I will sell or trade for items I need, including a Pll laptop for occasional use on trips, a couple of boxes with Linux RH 7.2 capability
that has a cdrw, floppy,nic, modem that of is reasonably current manufacture. E-mail or call me. Chuck Collins   602-995-5311