Zone Alarm

Tom Achtenberg plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 17:19:53 -0700

I concur, ZoneAlarm is a great FREE (for personal use) utility.  I highly
recommend it for anyone with a Windows box connected in any way to the
internet.

----- Original Message -----
From: <alandd@mindspring.com>
To: <plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us>
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2002 3:43 PM
Subject: Re: Zone Alarm

Zone Alarm (www.zonealarm.com) is a firewall program for Windows boxes.  It
is free for personal use.  It works well and is easy enough for my dad to
use.  When my Windows box at home was directly on the DSL line, it was
completely stealth to all the security testing web sites I checked it with.

Thanks for the security info links.  I will check them out.

We now return to your regularly scheduled Linux discussions...

Alan